Agile Facilitator Ops
Hi! Thank you for taking an interest in our job posting. Before diving into what we are looking for, we will shortly introduce Inuits. If you have any questions, please ask!
Since 2007, Inuits is the industry leader in Open Source expertise in Belgium. With multi-functional teams, we integrate end-to-end technology solutions tailored to the customer. We strive for long-term collaborations and guide clients towards a sustainable digital strategy focused on innovation.
First of all, we do not believe in fixed job descriptions. We write out this job listing to shortly pitch what we feel is important. But we also want to listen to you and what your interests are.
You are an agile enthousiast with thorough passion for DevOps and Open Source.
- You will work within a cross-functional operations team
- You organise a backlog and prioritize tasks
- You make sure that everyone understands what needs to be done and why.
- You have an eye for the constant improvement of processes and you introduce new ideas that improve performance and productivity.
- You are aware of the concepts around agile and kanban without strict boundaries
Sounds Something For You? Then You…
- have experience in proven open source technologies
- have an open source and devops mindset
- have experience with Agile, Scrum or Kanban
- are fluent in English
- are interested in learning new things, and you are flexible
- have good communication skills
Five Reasons To Apply
- Monthly company meetups during which we organize technical training in a relaxed environment.
- We encourage you to pursue your ideas and interest and provide the opportunity to evolve within your role and career.
- You can attend or speak at industry-specific conferences all over the world during work hours.
- You will work in a friendly environment, which will make you feel at home and where truly everyone is always ready to help.
- We organize team events during which your family and friends are also welcome to join.
We just gave five reasons, but you don’t spill everything at once right? Let’s book a date to meet each other!