Junior IT Recruiter
Inuits is an Open Source technology scale-up, we build innovative and tailor-made technology solutions for companies. Our customers are active in sectors going from the transport and port industry to aviation as well as the public sector.
Are you interested in the world of IT and would you like to discover it from the front row? As a junior talent officer, you are responsible for expanding your network and finding suitable IT profiles for Inuits.
- You discuss our various job roles with suitable candidates via Linkedin.
- When there is a mutual interest, you schedule an interview with the candidates.
- You are closely involved in job fairs, events, and IT meetups to find new candidates.
- You write vacancies, screening reports and continuously match candidates with suitable vacancies.
- You map out the IT market in Antwerp, Gent, and Hasselt.
- You are communicative and your friends know you as a good networker.
- You have a positive attitude and succeed with your charm to convince people of your interesting vacancies.
- You work independently and have a commercial mindset.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or first work experience.
- You have an interest or affinity with IT.
What is in it for you?
- A varied job with plenty of room to learn about IT, innovation, and human resources.
- You get the chance to develop yourself and gain knowledge of the IT world.
- An attractive salary package, supplemented with a company car, mobile phone, hospitalization, and group insurance.
- An office in a fantastic setting with unique company culture.
Five steps to join Inuits
- You apply: Send us an email with your CV. If your profile is what we are looking for we will contact you within 1 week
- We call you: In a first phone call, we run over your necessary information and your motivation. We will schedule the first meeting.
- Interview & screening: We’ll talk about your ambitions and overall background.
- Meet our tribe leader: In the last meeting, you will meet our tribe leader. You will talk more in-depth about your skills, the job description, and who you are.
- We propose an offer: Are you ready to dive into Open Source