Linux System Engineer
Inuits is an Open Source company with a strong team of professionals. Continuous growth results in a company with more than 100 Open Source experts spread all over Europe. We believe true innovation is possible when the Open Source mentality lives in every aspect of a company. By working together and knowledge sharing we have become Open Source experts. We are an Open Source shop, continuously searching for new talent to join our tribe.
We are the Czech branch of INUITS, a successful Belgian open source company. We have offices in Brno and Prague, but you can work from anywhere. We are currently looking for a Linux system engineer to work on continuous integration and deployment & DevOps.
You are a Linux system engineer and you are capable of switching your toolset at a fast pace. You would cooperate with a small international team of experienced programmers on new and innovative things. The position is suitable for medior / senior system engineers.
We will be happy to welcome you into the team if:
- you want to share the passion for open source with us
- you have a strong knowledge of Linux
- you have experience with Automation and you are familiar with tools such as Puppet /Ansible
- you have strong debugging skills
- you aren’t afraid to tackle new databases, like MySQL, etc.
- you can use tools like Jenkins, Docker & Icinga
- you know LAMP systems
- you will be working in a distributed team, on both internal tooling and saas applications
- you are fluent in English to communicate with our colleagues from abroad
What else is an advantage?
- you have a strong desire to work on new and innovative things
- you are motivated to become Inuits!
What is in it for you?
- full-time / part-time employment, Indefinite Duration Employment Contract
- attractive salary according to your knowledge and experience
- our great, friendly, and experienced team ready to support you
- possibilities of self-development within various international projects/possibility to travel to Belgium / participation in local and foreign conferences/possibility of further education and training
- modern technical equipment (eg. new NTB every 3 years)
- excellent coffee/tea and snacks in the office
- meal allowance
- possibility of home-office, great time flexibility
- one extra week of vacation
- dog-friendly office
- benefits tailored to your needs
Five steps to become an Inuit
- You apply: Send us an email with your CV. If your profile is what we are looking for we will contact you within 1 week
- We call you: In a first phone call, we run over your necessary information and your motivation. We will schedule the first meeting.
- Interview & screening: Our recruiter will talk about your ambitions. Secondly, you will speak with an expert about your technical experiences.
- Meet our tribe leader: In the last meeting, you will meet our tribe leader. You will talk more in-depth about your skills, the job description, and who you are.
- We propose an offer: Are you ready to become an Inuit?