Linux System Engineer
Inuits is an Open Source company with a strong team of professionals. Continuous growth results in a company with more than 100 Open Source experts spread all over Europe. We believe true innovation is possible when the Open Source mentality lives in every aspect of a company. By working together and knowledge sharing we have become Open Source experts. We are an Open Source shop, continuously searching for new talent to join our tribe.
You are a Linux system engineer and you are capable of switching your toolset at a fast pace. As a consultant, your toolset will be dependent on our clients. Your mind is set on:
- Monitoring and Metrics
- Scalability and Resilience
- Automation and Reproducibility
But most and foremost Open Source!
What is in it for you?
- An Inuits consultant resides in an Open Source community that lives around innovation. We interact as friends and continually share our knowledge
- You have the opportunity to attend or speak at industry-specific conferences.
- We listen to your ideas and provide the opportunity to pursue them
- We work together and have the possibility to learn from experts in different domains
- We build careers. You decide how you want to develop your career
- An attractive salary package with an excellent salary and benefits such as a hybrid company car with fuel card, hospitalization insurance (DKV), group insurance & much more!
Five steps to become an Inuit
- You apply: Send us an email with your CV. If your profile is what we are looking for we will contact you within 1 week
- We call you: In a first phone call, we run over your necessary information and your motivation. We will schedule the first meeting.
- Interview & screening: Our recruiter will talk about your ambitions. Secondly, you will speak with an expert about your technical experiences.
- Meet our tribe leader: In the last meeting, you will meet our tribe leader. You will talk more in-depth about your skills, the job description, and who you are.
- We propose an offer: Are you ready to become an Inuit?