Inuits is an Open Source company with a strong team of professionals. Continuous growth results in a company with more than 100 Open Source experts spread all over Europe. We believe true innovation is possible when the Open Source mentality lives in every aspect of a company. By working together and knowledge sharing we have become Open Source experts. We are an Open Source shop, continuously searching for new talent to join our tribe.
We are looking for a sales/marketing intern to enforce the Inuits team. Do you have a passion for technology, and can you translate technical projects into clear communication? Do you know your way around social media, and do you have the skills to create textual and visual content? But most of all, are you passionate and eager to learn new things?
Then you must be the marketing enthusiast we are looking for!
What is in it for you?
- We listen to your ideas and provide the opportunity to pursue them
- We work together and have the possibility to learn from experts in different domains
- We build careers. You decide how you want to develop your career
Five steps to become an Inuit
- You apply: Send us an email with your CV. If your profile is what we are looking for we will contact you within 1 week
- We call you: In a first phone call, we run over your necessary information and your motivation. We will schedule the first meeting.
- Interview & screening: Our recruiter will talk about your ambitions. Secondly, you will speak with an expert about your technical experiences.
- Meet our tribe leader: In the last meeting, you will meet our tribe leader. You will talk more in-depth about your skills, the job description, and who you are.
- We propose an offer: Are you ready to become an Inuit?